First note of business… We can only do this part time and we have not had access to the store so what stock we have, is it until we can get deliveries next week. Sorry, but if we are out, we are out.
These are the rules and please make sure you read them so there are no issues:
1) ALL ORDERS MUST BE MADE ONLINE. No phone calls. Just visit our website and follow the link to online ordering.
2) You must be 18+ years to order
3) When we make delivery, you must have ID and the credit card you used to purchase sitting on a piece of paper at the point of drop off so we can inspect it and make sure it is you and not underage or stolen. You must also be present and be a min of 3 meters away.
4) (Govt mandate) You cannot order more than the duty-free allowance of spirits per order. This equates to: 3 x bottles (no bigger than 1.125ltrs) of spirits. Maximum. Wine no maximum and beer no maximum.
Ordering more than that and we will cancel your entire order. Sorry… But it’s not worth the fine.
5) There can be orders placed anytime BUT no deliveries can be made BY LAW on Good Friday, Easter Sunday, or before 1pm on ANZAC day. You can order, but we can’t deliver.
6) If you want same day delivery, all orders must be made before 2pm. (We will extend that after this weekend to a later time but it’s just a couple of us working for now and we need to make sure we can fulfill the orders we get.
7) we will call you to schedule a time for deliver (that works for both parties) once your order has been made and we have received and reviewed it.
8) The delivery area is roughly the corner of Insley St and Black Swamp road (the bridge) to the corner of Tara road and Moir Road and the corner of Mangawhai Heads and Cove Road. Sorry but we are not at this stage driving all the way to Kaiwaka or Lang’s etc. We may extend that going forward but again, it’s just a couple of us and we need to make sure we can get to all of you wonderful locals.
9) We have been granted this as a temporary allowance and we will only be operating a few days a week after this weekend.
Delivery days and times will be updated next week. Again, we are very limited with our stock this weekend and we appreciate your patience if we don’t have the products you want or need.
We look forward to seeing you soon (from 3 meters away) and helping to make your isolation more bearable.
Cheers guys! Your team from The Village Wine Shop!
We are open for online sales only.
We are registered with MBIE for essential services. MBIEEB-567.
Maximum number of spirits is 3 bottles per customer. Minimum order $40.00 All other products are available to order as well. Not all products may be available and we will offer substitutes.
Order by email only. Must supply photo ID with order to ensure legal purchase age. NO ID – NO SERVICE.
We will reply to your email with an invoice which must be paid before delivery. A safe delivery point must be specified as delivery must be contactless.
Deliveries outside the 0510 postcode will be made via courier with charges applicable.