Vet Centre Ruawai
– There will be a receptionist working during this time within each clinic. They will answer all your calls and make all necessary appointments. Please be patient and call back if the line is busy.
– We will be locking the doors so no one can enter to keep both you and our staff safe.
– You can order any over the counter products or repeat scripts by ringing your local clinics; our receptionist will get this ready and organise an agreed pick up method e.g. back door, drop box, courier, etc.
Please note: While we have good amount of stock on hand there may be delays if we have to order a product in.
– When booking an appointment our receptionist will ask you questions about your health status; please do not be offended.
If you have been in contact with people who are unwell or you have flu like symptoms, please DO NOT come to the clinic. Ask family, a friend or neighbour to bring your pet down for you.
– Our clinics will be available for emergency pet services. Please call ahead to book an appointment as our vets are working from home and will travel in for your appointment.
– We will have appointments available for non-emergency but time sensitive procedures. We are currently waiting on guidelines from NZ Veterinary Association and will communicate this as soon as possible.
– Pet food will still be available, again please call and order this with the receptionist. We can do payments over the phone at the same time. Our doors will NOT be open for cash or eftpos payments.
– Farm services will mostly be as usual. Non-essential appointments will be postponed till a later date (this to be clarified by the NZ Veterinary Association shortly).
-To reduce farmer/vet close contact we are recommending consultations (RVMs, DCCs) be done over the phone.
– We will still have a receptionist to make up any orders you may have.They will arrange an agreed pick up time and place.
As The Vet Centre we thank you for your continued support, patience and understanding during this time❤